Wednesday 13 February 2013

Marvel Vs. DC Moodboard


I created this mood board so that i could show my inspiration for my film. These characters inspired me to produce a superhero film. I will also use this mood board to create a costume for my main character and even powers or props. This will also assist me in creating an original story line for the film; that will make the film unique in comparison to the films and character you see above. Although these are great films and characters above i would like my film to come around as a realistic film; similar to Batman.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good moodboard Harley, but you need to explain why you have chosen the images. You were getting excited about the idea of independent superheores. Let's see some of that enthusiasm here please.

    The rest of the blog is way behind Harley. I can't even give you an "E", because you have not posted even then minimum amount of work yet. I can see that you have a lot of "draft" posts. It's time for you to turn these into proper posts and get back on track please.

    ReplyDelete