Thursday 25 April 2013

Establishing Our Target Audience - Survey Monkey

The survey shows that  50% of people i asked were 25 + and 40% were aged 16-24. This allows me to establish what what age groups are interested in my film genre, which will help me identify a target audience.
There was an equal amount of males and females that answered the questionnaire, which works out quite well. This will allow me to find out if males or females prefer the genre.
Action and Romance were the favourite genres, this is convenient as my film is mostly action however every superhero movie has a bit of romance.


 As you can see most of the answers state that a lot of people that completed the survey enjoy watching films. This is good because the survey would be pointless if no one enjoyed watching movies.
 I wanted to no how many of these people enjoyed super hero films. The answers are very positive which is good as my film is about a super hero.
I asked this question as i want to know how to end my film, and weather their will be a sequel. After getting the results back i have began to consider 2 alternative endings; as most people like happy and sad endings.
Although most people think comedy is most successful... Action is just behind, this is why i think the majority of people will enjoy an action pack original superhero film.

No comments:

Post a Comment